Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A new look

We spent all day going down the checklist for back to school time. Clothes and supply shopping, last minute paperwork at school, doc visit, and a first.... the eye doctor. After a hellish 3 hours at this really nice office (try taking 3 kids under the age of 7 to the EYE doctor and give me a better word than hellish), the verdict is that Carson needs glasses. He is actually excited about them too. I was bracing myself for a meltdown as Carson is all about being "cool" but he was a total trooper and said "I just wanna see better." How grown up does that sound?!?!!
So we are gonna be picking some out in the next few weeks, just as soon as Daddy has some time to go with us. Carson says I would pick lame ones and he needs Daddy to come! LOL I will be sure to post some pictures as soon as we pick up some "non lame" ones :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, it's still about being cool it sounds like. i hope all goes well with the glass-picking-out and the wearing-of-them.

Katie and Cullen said...

haha He is hillarious. Good for him with the good attitude! I remember thinking I was cool when I first got glasses too. Can't wait to see pictures!

Shannon said...

okay i am back on here...been gone since, ummmm well i had a christmas layout still :)lol. help me find people?? I dont know how! thanks!