Monday, September 14, 2009

Birthdays, school and all that good stuff!

The busiest month of the year has past for us, thank god!!! Don't get me wrong, I love birthdays as much as the next mom but having 2 in a week and starting back to school the very same week is a crazy hectic time!!!

We spend the actual day of Carsons birthday at the lake with my parents and siblings and Carson got the gift he had been waiting for all year.... a DS!! He was so excited, it was adorable!


We had a party the next weekend for both boys with all the family and lots of friends.
The boys were spoiled rotten as always! They are some lucky kids and have lots of folks that love them :) The party was super fun for everyone I think. The kids loved the moonwalk and slip and slide and just had a blast running around outside. Here are some of my very favorite pictures from the party. Thanks to Katie and her amazing camera for these!!



School is going really well for Carson. If I doubted before that holding him back was the right thing to do, I know now that it was one of the best decisions we have made as parents. He has gotten in trouble only twice since school began over a month ago! I am so proud of him! He would get conduct marks for things like not listening or paying attention and not following directions and lots of talking but none of that this year! I just hope he keeps it up, which I know he can. He is such a smart little man and amazes me everyday when he tells me what he learned at school. He really enjoys being there and seems to be picking everything up really well. I know right now is mainly review and we still have to hold our breaths for the tougher 2nd semester but I have faith in him and see the rest of the year continuing this way!

Soon enough it will be time for baby girl to have a party and mommy will cry :( I can not believe that I will have a 3 year old litte girl!! I know I say it all the time but where the heck did the time go? She is so big and grown up and just beautiful! Not that I am biased or anything but she is a gorgeous little princess and is so sweet too. I only wish she would stop growing so dang fast!!!

And not to leave out our monster of a middle child, here he is walking in my room now, up from bed for the 10th time tonight! LOL He is such a mess!! Bless his little heart!We went clothes shopping the other day and they both had to show off thier new clothes and begged mommy to take pictures! LOL



2 comments:

Katie and Cullen said...

They are way too cute! Glad things are going well at school for Carson! It's so strange b/c after I saw your status that you didn't have a book to read, I was JUST thinking - she needs to do a blog post! ha! And I bet you do your hair on your b'day too. ;-)

Anonymous said...

oh, everyone looks so big and so beautiful. i hate that i missed the birthday party, but katie shared her pictures with me and they were great! it looks like yall had a big day and a long month i'm sure. i hope we can come to bella's birthday and spoil her with girlie things.