Monday, August 4, 2008

Carson's 7th birthday

We had Carson's 7th birthday party this weekend! I can't believe it's already August and birthday time! We had the party at my grandparents pool. They have a great back yard complete with an awesome pool, slide, hot tub and tree house. Needless to say, the kids had a blast!!! Carson invited his friend Justin and his little sister Katie and I got to visit with their mom, Marianne. They are some of our closest friends but we hardly ever get to hang out so it was really nice to catch up with her. My brothers and sisters came along with my sis in law Stephanie and nephew Leo. It was nice to get to hang with the fam too, everyone's schedules are so crazy these days that we never get to talk for long.
My beautiful sisters Kelsey and Shelby, who are growing up WAY too fast!!!

My grandmother surprised Carson with an awesome Spiderman Cake and he was beyond thrilled! He still loves superheroes and he loves surprises.
It was just a wonderful day all around and just reminded me how lucky I am to have so many great friends and family!

My boys with granddad
Princess Bella had a great time too, though the party seem to cut into her nap time which she wasn't very happy about!!

Carson's actual birthday is this Saturday the 9th and Trent's 3rd birthday is the next Saturday the 16th so stay tuned for more bday pics!









2 comments:

The Ross' said...

You are blessed with a BEAUTIFUL family!! Love the pictures!!

Unknown said...

Aww, Bella is sooo adorable! :) Jacey has the same top from Target... I LOVE that place!