Sunday, August 3, 2008

Seems like a good idea

So after seeing all my friends enjoy blogging so much, I'm thinking this might be a good idea! I used to love to write, still do so I'm thinking this might fulfill that need to.
Well where to start?!?! Im Brittany Burks, 25 year old mother to 3 amazing kids and wife to one of the best men I've ever known. I am a stay at home mommy and my husband Travis is a cop. Our kids are Carson, 7 Trent 3 and Bella who will be 2 in November. We have a house full, that's for sure and our life is crazy but it's the best life for us. I believe I work best in chaos and proud of it!
I always seem to have lots of madness going on and can always use a way to vent so be prepared! I really hope I will keep this updated and keep in touch with all my wonderful friends!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey girl! I didn't know you had a blogspot... you'll have to keep in touch with me this way! :) How have you been? :)

Hugs,
Des :)